Thursday, August 11, 2011

Treatment of childhood eczema - Case of suspected allergy my 1-year-old boy and dog Grass

Dog Skin Allergies

This experience happened in 2002. I've always been overweight. I knew nothing about health, then. I, like you learn from the mistakes of others, so do not make the same mistakes do not have.

Dog Skin Allergies

Our first born was only a year, and presented some atopic dermatitis / eczema in the folds of the arms and legs curled. My wife and I were on vacation and left our son to the care of his grandmother. When we returned, the grandmother was reported to us that thesespent a lot of money for our son's favorites and making your dermatologist allergist, and a battery of allergy tests were performed and found my son was allergic to dogs and herbs.

Dog Skin Allergies

I smoked. Just like in the cartoons, with steam from the ears. As a man of 21 st century is allergic to dogs? As a man of 21 century are allergic to grass open plain? Dogs are allergic to grass and was not logical. Wouldto think that all the men of old, the dog is allergic to grass and rejected by natural selection. We are the descendants of Hardy, who could never be allergic to dogs and grass.

Dog Skin Allergies

Other logic on the back of my mind was that these same dermatologists and allergists have the same errors that caused my brother to cancer, with atopic dermatitis and psoriasis, and start blowing all over the body. Give me one good reasonWhy should I believe a word he said about his diagnosis for my son.

I had read about the lack of fluid intake as a possible cause of allergy. I ordered our nanny for our 1-year-old boy often provide water, only a sip or more per hour. Then I ordered another, that our guys play, each dog to the neighbors as possible. Then I ordered our nanny, our son riding on the grass around the compound. In short, I wanted to do the opposite ofrecommendation that the diagnosis of suspected allergy. I wanted more attention to my boyfriend, the suspected allergen in an effort to desensitize him.

I remember when my brother grew up. My parents were very meticulous cleaning and bacteria. My brother went to the doctor, my mother took my son. My aunts and uncle insulted my brother had to be exposed to germs and dirt, so it would grow stronger. Fast forward many years later, and my brother waspatients with psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, full body /.

I remembered the logic of learning from others' mistakes. My parents made ​​the mistake with the education of my brother in the medical paradigm of doctors have failed and skin allergy. I will not repeat the same mistakes with my son.

The way we treat our 1-year-old boy with symptoms of atopic dermatitis:

The most common first fluid intake with water and fruit juices, coconut and watermelon.
More frolic and second exposure toNeighbors dog desensitizing.
For the third game more, and exposure on the lawn to desensitize him.

The results with my boyfriend? In two weeks my son is called atopic dermatitis symptoms have disappeared. My boyfriend was later atopy free. Today, the same boy of 8 years with the smooth-skinned.

Treatment of childhood eczema - Case of suspected allergy my 1-year-old boy and dog Grass

Dog Skin Allergies

No comments:

Post a Comment